Instant rewards, instant gratification is what holds back youngsters and some people from focussing on investments, which are likely to affect the long term financial health and goal. Also, there are many myths about savings and investments, that turns to be the main stoppage or barrier for certain people in making huge corpus. Many investment options are available today in the market, amongst which trading into shares, stocks, or commodities is considered to be one of the riskiest one by many. There are numerous trading platforms available in India that urges people by giving concessions and offers, to force them to invest.
Generally, online trading platforms are available in three ways in India:-
- Desktop-based: This is best suited for professional traders who are involved completely and want to place orders faster. The trading file can be downloaded onto the system and then can be used quickly with shortcut keys. They are comparatively faster than the web-based trading platforms.
- Mobile-based: This is a completely recent and convenient way to trade with ease and is available at the fingertips. With an increase in the use of the mobile-based trading platform, stockbrokers now provide Android and ios apps for the investors.
- Web-based: This is the easiest way to trade as one has to enter the URL, user id, and password. This can be accessed on any web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
Choosing the best trading platform in India depends solely on the person willing to invest, operate, and trade. In this article, we have reviewed and picked 5 best trading platforms in India based on certain requirements:
- Zerodha Kite 3.0: This is the best trading platform in India as of today (earlier it was Zerodha Pi which shifted over to Zerodha 3.0) for its easy to understand interface, quick reply by the customer service executives, more than 100 indicators, 6 different chart types, one can check 20 market depth, also it offers brokerage at INR.20 per intraday trade and F&O while delivery trades are free and most importantly less consumption of bandwidth. They provide the full market watch, historical data of stocks, futures, and options contracts. Managing a portfolio for a new entrant is quite easy.
- UpStox Pro: Upstox Demat trading platform provides free brokerage for the initial 30 days of signing up. The trading platform works on any PC or laptop with a good internet speed. Again, this provides detailed customizable charts, orders, can be placed through, charts and, historical data of the last 10 years can be accessed. The only missing thing is the market depth as provided in Zerodha.
- ICICI direct: Though not recommended by few for its considerable high brokerage rates, it provides the best trading experience for someone new into investment be it shares, company fixed deposits, government bonds, or mutual funds. It has everything under one roof with a user-friendly interface.
- Real guru: This platform offers various services ranging from Equity trading, Currency trading, Commodities and, F&O trading with subject matter experts to deal and talk with any issues. This is an online trading platform with the fastest responsive platform and latest technologies.